Saturday, August 13, 2011

My 1st Week in Gainesville

Being in Gainesville has been hard. My sister went back home to IL for a few weeks to visit with family so I've been here all alone. It has sucked pretty bad. It's been really lonely - I'm glad I have Henry, at least. I've been going back and forth to campus getting paperwork done for school and for my assistantship. I had a meeting with the professor I'm TAing for - I think the class is going to go well. He was nice and very clear in his expectations - I like that. The class is 150 students - whoa! - and I'll be responsible for a lot of the grading. I do have some stuff that I have to do next week before school starts - some boring stuff online. I have to set up a bunch of online discussion board forums so that they're ready for the class to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment