Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Time at home.

I've been at home in Woodstock, IL this summer - working with my dad at his company and spending time with my family before I move to Gainesville, FL. I can't believe that I move one month from today! It seems as if it happened very suddenly. I am going to back to Muncie next week to pack/see people, and I will be back the last week of July as well.

I have really enjoyed spending time with my family - especially since I won't be seeing much of them when I move. Well, I'll see Cat A LOT since we're living together and I'll probably see my brother Jeff some, too. I am going to miss my family so much! My adorable nieces are just so precious to me and I am so sad that I will be missing so much of their young lives. If all goes according to plan, I'll be back relatively close in 3 years. Something to look forward to!

Enjoy the photos!

Little Slugger



Little Bug



Hot Wheels



Sammy! I love that we were holding hands for this photo! Giggles!



This pretty much sums of the shenanigans... Marie, Debbie and Curtis



Babysitting Bella - she woke up @ 4:30am and wouldn't go back to sleep. Until she was snuggled in bed with me. Yes, it was early, but I wouldn't trade those precious hours for anything. Anything.



Warming up in the baby pool before going for a real swim!



Bella is all sunblocked up and ready to go.



Sisters!





xox

Currently reading: The Shack

No comments:

Post a Comment