Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Florida visit pt 1

I went to Florida on June 1st. I was going to stay with my brother, who I hadn't seen in over three years, and to visit the University of Florida. Finding a place to live in Gainesville was also on my list. Thankfully, I was able to find a nice townhouse for my sister and I - it only took 6.5 hrs!!! So glad to have it taken care of. :) Here are some photos:

When I arrived in St. Augustine Jeff took me to a great lunch on the beach-



Later, we climbed this lighthouse-



This is a view from the top of the lighthouse-



Aw! Big bro and little sis together again-



He's just a big kid (and I bet I'll pay for this)!-



Ew! Big shrimp-



We chased down this brush fire-



As we got closer, the fire got worse-



This is my building at UF for the next 3 to 4 years: Turlington Hall-



xox

No comments:

Post a Comment