Thursday, May 19, 2011

Welcome!

I've decided to start a personal blog.

The only other time I have blogged was during the summer of 2010 while traveling the UK - and it was fun! I've created this blog so that I can share photos, stories, tidbits, funny things I see, etc... I will soon be moving to Gainesville, Florida and will be even further away from those I love... You can follow me here to keep up-to-date with my life. I know my parents are going to love this! :)

xox

currently reading: The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
*I will also keep track of the books I am reading...

1 comment:

  1. Cute blog, Jess! :) I love how you have it set up. Someday you'll look back on this and take pleasure in reliving the past.

    Oh and great choice of reading material, btw. I have read most of the same ones over the last few years. I really like Mitch Albom. And "The Time Traveler's Wife" is one of my faves. :)

    ReplyDelete